Zimbabwe’s safari guides are considered among the best in the world thanks to their extremely rigorous training. It takes at least five years to complete the course, which involves everything from learning all the Latin names of bird, plant, insect and animal species to basic first aid, advanced driving skills and weapons training.
Forum hosting services
- Zimbabwe is bordered by Zambia to the northwest, Mozambique to the north and east, South Africa to the south and Botswana to the southwest. The central zone of hills gives rise to many rivers, which drain into the man-made Lake Kariba to the northwest, the marshes of Botswana to the west or into the Zambezi River to the northeast.
- Zimbabwe-born Peter Browne left his homeland for good just before it slid into total meltdown. 'That's real trust,' says Lewis Mangaba, my safari guide at Linkwasha Camp in Zimbabwe's Hwange...
Countries: Botswana, South Africa, Zimbabwe This is an ideal safari for those who wish to explore the magic of Victoria Falls combined with Chobe, the majestic Okavango Delta and the game-rich Moremi Concession, staying in small camps with flights in...
- Zimbabwe is a vibrant land with stunning landscapes, impressive national parks and welcoming people. The iconic Victoria Falls for action adventure and thrills is a year round destination as is Hwange and Kariba.
They operate 5 safari camps, all of which are very clean and comfortable, and the food is amazing. Four of the camps are chalets, and a main open-air bar/lounge/dining area, and the other makes use of luxury East Africa style tents with on suite bathroom facilities. Everything in camp and all equipment are kept in top-notch condition.
- Plan your Zimbabwe and Victoria Falls safari with Safari Consultants. Home to wonderful and varied scenery, and Victoria Falls - the world's widest waterfall.
The best bath locations that Zimbabwe has to offer. A selection of safari lodges, camps and hotels that have gone that extra mile to offer up a bath experience out in nature under the African sky surrounded by wildlife while showcasing the surrounding scenery.
- Hwange National Park offers some of the best wildlife experiences on the continent, while further down the Zambezi, Mana Pools is an ancient wilderness – and a world heritage site – paved with enormous trees and exceptional wildlife viewing. Zimbabwe is a memorable safari experience from North to South!
Zimbabwe Start your holiday with a game drive searching for wildlife. As the private Wilderness Safaris concessions are situated in the most productive area of Hwange National Park, there are many habitats, vegetation types and waterholes which means there’s always something new to be seen.
- Hwange Safari Lodge is located at the Hwange National Park. Tourist attractions nearby include the Painted Dog Research Center and the Railway Recreation Center. The hotel offers free parking and laundry services. It houses 100 guest rooms, two restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
Welcome to Chobe Safari Lodge!. Chobe Safari Lodge, on the banks of the Chobe River in Botswana, is the best destination for serious game viewers. Situated in Kasane, Chobe Safari Lodge is close to where the borders of four African countries meet - Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia and Zambia.
- Zimbabwe Travel Information. At Goway we believe that a well-informed traveller is a safer traveller. With this in mind, we have compiled an easy to navigate travel information section dedicated to Zimbabwe. Learn about the history and culture of Zimbabwe, the must-try food and drink, and what to pack in your suitcase.
Oct 04, 2018 · 12 Day | Legends of Zimbabwe Safari This flying safari is an introduction to the parks of Zimbabwe that offer game drives in open vehicles, game viewing by canoe, morning walks and boating. Hwange and Mana Pools (open Apr-Nov).